Your privacy is very important to us. At RumbleRum, we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information at our end unless required for the ongoing operation of our site.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, newsletter subscriptions, comments and contact forms; only if they voluntarily submit such information. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include browser name, operating system, internet protocol (IP) address and other similar information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to RumbleRum and other sites on the Internet.
- We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features, which enables Google to collect non-personal information about RumbleRum users via the DoubleClick DART cookie .
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick DART cookie by visiting Ads Settings.
Users are required to provide their email address when they subscribe to our newsletter. Our newsletter service is powered by a third-party service. We use information submitted by you in the same manner as we use contact information described above. Recipients of our newsletter can unsubscribe using the instructions listed at the end of the e-mail newsletter.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to external sites. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
For any queries, feel free to contact us.